Hawaii is a tropical volcanic archipelago American state that lies on the pacific, it is famous with its wonderful and exceptional nature, and it is consists of 8 main islands.
Many people from all over the world visit Hawaii as a touristic place, the tropical weather is attracting sea and beaches lovers. Fun is flourishing all over the beaches, and you can spend vacation there starting from low cost budgets to any high budget you can afford.
But these common facts are not the only facts you would want to know about Hawaii, here are some considerable facts about this state you did not know about them before…
- Oahu Island is the most visited place on the state by the tourists, Honolulu the capital of Hawaii lies there, and it has many hotels, resorts, and beaches, the city of Honolulu considers a highly ranked city on the night life category.
- Hawaii is a forehead for many movie makers, many famous movies were filmed there, including but not limited to:
- 50 First Dates
- Jurassic park movie series (3 movies).
- Indiana Jones movie series (2 movies)
- Pirates of the Caribbean movie series (2 movies).
- Godzilla (1998 / 2014) versions.
- Water World.
- Planet of the Apes movie series (2 movies).
- Pearl Harbor.
- The hunger Games: Catching Fire.
- The island of Kauai is the richest one in nature places among the eight islands, it has huge mountains, canyons, tropical forest, and sea cliffs, and it is also a forehead for the hikers from all over the world.
- Hawaii is the most famous wedding place in the pacific, many wedding events take place there , from many countries around the world, not only Americans and Europeans.
- Hawaii has the largest and the most active volcano in the whole world, it is called the Kilauea volcano.
- Hawaii has many agriculture crops, and it export them all over the world, including the famous Hawaii flowers, orchid flowers, Macadamia nuts, cocoa, coffee and vanilla beans, and pineapples.
Pineapple production covers almost 40% of the pineapple world commercial supply.
- The number of beaches all over the islands is huge, many statistics shows it exceeds more than 350 beaches and locations.
- Most Hawaii inhabitants are descending from mixed races, which include American heritage like: American-Filipino, American-Japanese, and American-Chinese.
- The city of Honolulu ranked as the largest city of the world, and it has more than 100 beaches within its borders.
- The color of the beaches in Hawaii standing as a wonder by itself, there are green, yellow, red, black, and white beaches.
- The weather in Hawaii is different among the state places, you can find the hot temperature beaches and volcanic sites, and also you can watch mountains that are covered in snow!
- The state of Hawaii has its own time zone, and it is called “The Hawaiian Time”.
- Hawaii originally means ”homeland”, also the Americans nickname it as “The Aloha State”.
- Hawaii consists of 8 large islands and 124 minor islands.
- There are less than 100 thousand persons remaining of the original Hawaiian people, which is cover less than 10% of the state population.